⭐ Gold Detecting Show'n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
18 grams out of Gods own country today :eek: :) :)
1639379907_western_creek_1.jpg

BigWave said:
Coincidence. When I was there this year (Western Creek), I also got 18g - but over 6 days.
Fleet Street way?
Much better 18g than zero which some I believe go home with ? Many big finds are kept very quiet :argh: I try to scratch over the ground least scratched but just after a rain is the go as a lot of material has moved. ;)

Last 2 outings with the 6000 (0.18g and 0.21g )..... concentration levels got pretty low pretty quickly with the temp in the low 30's .... carrying too many covid kilos.

Getting a few a fraction deeper than the SDC was getting (maybe) but nothing to set the world on fire yet.
Wondering if the bigger coil is worth getting ??

1639825441_e36c48cd-4c73-4a7d-8d17-ce9818ea9612_1_201_a.jpg

1639825441_7b4e9a72-d17a-4533-9363-c9bdeb2d87e0_1_201_a.jpg

Diginit said:
BigWave said:
Coincidence. When I was there this year (Western Creek), I also got 18g - but over 6 days.
Fleet Street way?
Much better 18g than zero which some I believe go home with ? Many big finds are kept very quiet :argh: I try to scratch over the ground least scratched but just after a rain is the go as a lot of material has moved. ;)
If you're putting in the time and effort at this time of year you well and truly deserve a good score Diginit, well done. Cheers :beer:

dam it said:
Diginit said:
:( Not seeing any Gold in the last couple of ya posts :argh:
NO Pics it didn't happen ( we all know the rule )

As previously demonstrated my photography skills let me down in that area :eek: :playful: But damn it nothing certainly weighs nicely ( :goldnugget: ____ :goldnugget: )
:perfect:

dam it said:
:| What ? Yer righto Ok dude

All good it's just a believe it or not situation I guess? After all no one's on trial here as in it's not a court case :lol:

:| okkie dokkie then :Y: :Y:
Is it that hard to show Pics ?
Albeit :poop: :goldnugget: Pics or Not .
Know Worries ;) ;) I believe Ya :cool:
:Y: :Y: :Y: :Y: :Y: :Y: :Y: :Y: :Y: :Y: :Y: :Y:
:perfect:

Diginit said:
As previously demonstrated my photography skills let me down in that area :eek: :playful: But damn it nothing certainly weighs nicely (

The 3 photos show nothing wrong with your photography skills (must be OK you even have a camera in your avatar).
Nice pics.

Latest posts