⭐ Gold Detecting Show'n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found this with the SDC late last year, only has a tiny bit of gold showing but from the sound it made I know there's more inside. Not heaps more, but the noise wouldn't have been coming from just that little bit. Not sure how much is in it. Haven't cracked it up because it's over an ounce as it is, might one day.
1547609909_p1161036.jpg

Smash it !
When it's in host rock like that or even cap rock I have found it seems to give of a better than normal signal thinking it should be bigger than it is.
Hope theres plenty more inside for you sake mate, let us know

Fantastic nugs and speccies all!

Nice to still see a bit of action here, though the heat has been pretty miserable lately. :sunny: :N:

That's a tidy little half-grammer Pete! I'd be happy to see that show up. :Y:

Good luck to all who are out prospecting. Take a little extra care of yourselves in that hot weather.

Cheers,
Shauno.

Ben Digo said:
Nice one PP, well done. I bet you're happy with the 15" Evo.
Thanks mate, yep sure am happy with it now.
Pretty sure it will fast become my fav coil once I get a chance to get back out and put some good hrs on it.
This coil punches deep with the right settings ;)

Good to see you're work paying dividends NG. I bet it's hot up your way. I'm going to be at Chute from Friday pm until Tuesday am, and I checked the weather forecast...mostly very hot. I'll have to get out early and late evening I guess.

HH
I didnt go out till 630 but yeah it was hot. Losing a few pounds wouldnt hurt me :(

Good luck over there Ben Digo. Hope you get some yella. Think the weekend isnt too hot just thursday and friday

:| I tried to get out Yesterday :rolleyes:
And made it to Whroo this morning :D
That was after a Flat Tyre :mad: I know another ONE !!! At least this one dont have a large stick or Rock Jammed into the side wall :lol:
Once off the black stuff (tar) & in the forest :bomb: Kangaroo jumps straight into Bull Bar , you gotta be :poop: Me , Then bounce,s Straight back off Bull Bar
In front of wheel _ BUMP-BUMP _ So anyway got a couple for my trouble,s .
1548570183_whroo_27jan2019.jpg

Only stayed for a couple hours :Y:
On the way back outta the forest :lol: :lol: Guess what ????
You got it Another :eek: Kangaroo out of know were I didn't even see this one till Bang . Arrr :poop: .
Dont worry the Ute is Fine :lol:

goody2shoes said:
Well done Dam It

5 bits for afternoon is not bad...

Shame about the kangaroos tho

Goody :)
It is a shame "yes" Like they are just trying to do there thing , Same as I,m trying to do mine :D
And sometimes we cross paths & it dont end well for the Roo,s most the time . Animals feel pain the same as we do :awful:
And they took your Guns off us years ago , Not much I could do for either of them . Well the 1st one , Yer he didnt need a Bullet .
The 2nd one - - Well I dont know Im not a Vet but I think he will be ok ( The IDIOT RUN Hooped into me ) Hit the side of the Ute

dam it said:
Yer I suppose ya could say a Patch maybe , all within maybe 4m x 20m Block .
4 were up from track 1 (shiny 1 ) was gully side .
Adove track is Very Nice Looking Gravel with load,s of Pipe clay :perfect:
I,m gunna Chuck a few 20,s through the Dry Blower tomorrow , To see what small SMALL Gold is there :cool:

After the :poop: day ya had with tyres and kangaroos Im hoping that you add to the nuggies and get a bit of colour from the 20ltr buckets! :Y: good luck and let us know how you go !

Latest posts