⭐ Gold Detecting Show'n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ironrock said:
Rockrat, you sure you posted the right weight there, the amount you posted there is 2.5kg,the gold in those pics would not come close to that weight, maybe you meant 226.05 grams, just saying!!!

I think that you will find the photos are only a selection of the gold in this thread for 2018. No room for all the photos. :goldnugget:

Cheers

Doug

Rockhunter62 said:
ironrock said:
Rockrat, you sure you posted the right weight there, the amount you posted there is 2.5kg,the gold in those pics would not come close to that weight, maybe you meant 226.05 grams, just saying!!!

I think that you will find the photos are only a selection of the gold in this thread for 2018. No room for all the photos. :goldnugget:

Cheers

Doug

gday Doug, I started at page 313, added all the gold that had there weight noted,
finished at Patricks find on page 243, January 2nd 2018.
Patrick didn't have his weight on that one
so took a guess on that one. I just pulled a few random photos and made a
collage of them . Not gunna add em up again, still crosseyed from first time.
your welcome to add them up, i might have missed a couple.
all the best, bob.

RockRat said:
Rockhunter62 said:
ironrock said:

Cheers

Doug

gday Doug, I started at page 313, added all the gold that had there weight noted,
all the best, bob.

I've got no problems with your maths Bob, it's ironrock that is doubting you.

Cheers

Doug

Finally I've done it. After 6 months and about 150 hours I got this gorgeous little 1.1 gram nugget with my 45 on settings I got from NG when I went out with him in Ararat. You're right mate, those settings are sweet. Found it north west of Moonambul.
1546060373_20181229_123714.jpg

Rockhunter62 said:
RockRat said:
Rockhunter62 said:
ironrock said:

Cheers

Doug

all the best, bob.

I've got no problems with your maths Bob, it's ironrock that is doubting you.

Cheers

Doug

no worries Doug :Y:

Sorry; if you are including gold that`s not in those bunch of photos, but look at those photo's there`s only 2 decent lumps and they show up around the ounce mark, the rest are tiddlers, how the heck can there be 2.5kg of gold in those photo's alone? I`m just going by what my eyes can see, can you all look at those photo's and not see what i`m seeing?

Gee whiz I go away fishing for a couple of days and the place goes to rack and ruins. Lol

Been way to hot for me to go out the bush till tonight so I got my gold fever back under control with a few tiddlers ;)

The better piece was a couple of inches to the side of someones shallow scrape. Maybe they thought it was just ground noise. It was pretty deep but who knows. Anyway the tally continues to build :goldnugget: :D
1546079030_2018-12-29_21.11.29.jpg

Latest posts