G'day All

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr Sism

Drewe Bantick
Reaction score
G'day All,
I'm new here & to prospecting in general. Living in Melbourne, so have been out doing a bit of panning near Castlemaine (Irishtown area) & Warrandyte mostly - yet to broaden my horizons with a Wal inspired highbanker (big fan of your videos on Youtube Wal & Liz!).
I will be picking-up some aluminium sheeting tomorrow and will start planning my highbanker construction with the help of the specs put up by Wal (generous man!). Need to sort out where I can source an old bread carrier but will ask around the traps shortly.
Great source of information/inspiration on this forum from many here I must say - looking forward to being more involved (read: obsessed).
Cheers
Drewe.

Welcome to the forum Drewe, great to see you embarking on such an enjoyable pastime.

You'll gain much satisfaction, and the rewards come in many forms. Look forward to following your progress with that Banker, ;) and hope you gain all the info you need for success from the great bunch of guys we refer to as members. Best of luck out there in the prospecting paddock.

Cheers Wal, :)

Welcome Drewe, good luck with the HB build, and good luck with the hunt in the Castlemain area, I used to spend a bit of time there as a kid, my brother and uncle always spoke of having a go at prospecting the areas, now my brother does! I do to but a bit further north... Good luck

Welcome to the forum Drewe.

Best of luck on your prospecting journey and I hope to see some pictures throughout the progress of your highbanker build.

Cheers,
Nugget

Latest posts