Gday all :)

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brother

Rob Tingay
Reaction score
Gday, names Rob, havent got a clue, but i have been keen for years. I have 2 sons (teens) who could do with some time away from power!

Im not just in it for the gold, its also the adventure, the peace, the exersize and most of all, the thrill of a find!
Panning and crevicing my type and at a slow pace as im a bit busted but still solid and moving :cool:
Cant wait to get in there and just have a go! Bring on the road trips :)
Great tips and vids on this forum! Well done.

Honesty, Respect and Honor are nearly as rare as Gold. :)

Welcome aboard mate. Let me know how you go getting those kids digging ;) I have 15 year old that sure needs a break from the power :) .

Cheers

C&L

Welcome to the forum Brother. How lucky, :eek: 2 young strapping lads to excavate all those holes for you. Great to see your starting off in the true nature of this great hobby. If the biggest reward comes in the form of enjoyment and appreciation of the great outdoors, your on a winner before you even start. Best of luck out there, and if you need any advice along the way just chuck it out to the forum guys, I'm sure you'll gain something from their collective wisdom.

Cheers, Wal. :)

Once the boys get a few pickers in their pan, their whole outlook might change. There's nothing like time with dad to remind the son that the old man does know some things .... some of the time....

Welcome to the forum mate.

Latest posts