Garmin Montana 700/750i and inReach Range

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to turn a blind eye to your little dig and call a truce
Cheers
Yep I'm good with that G1H ................... let us know if you hit Western Creek area and I'll show you some areas you need to abseil into with an SDC on your back. ;):p

Yep I'm good with that G1H ................... let us know if you hit Western Creek area and I'll show you some areas you need to abseil into with an SDC on your back. ;):p
Sounds like the sort of places I was going to at Dells last winter. Took a few days to talk myself into it as it was a long way down and Very steep, was concerned how I would get back to the top, eventually I threw caution to the wind & was Hanging onto branches so I didn't fall whilst detecting with a 7000.
It was obvious no one else had done it as I ended up with ounces 🤑
Will be @ Western Creek within a couple of months as going to Clermont next week then up to Forsythe. Probably stay around Georgetown for a few months may go to NT when it's cooler as a mate has been doing well.
🍻

I use a garmin Inreach explorer +. Set up my preprogram messages and routes via gpx files before I leave. Use it for my wild trips in the Vic high country. Wife is happy I have it and battery last for ages. I have it on cheapest plan and suits my needs. Would recommend

Latest posts