Gaining Licence Holder Permission Tasmania

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm keen on hearing peoples experience & thoughts on the best way to reach out to licence holders to gain permission to prospect on land under licence, specifically the larger organisations.

Mineral Resources Tasmania has good online resources identifying exploration licence / mining lease details. Do people generally contact the licence holder by phone or send an email? What kind of information do you include in your request?

Thanks in advance for the info.

Cheers,

Matt

Generally, the larger organisations in tassie won't even respond to your enquiries. Some of the smaller local businesses are quite open to requests to prospect on their tenements and are interested in what you find, but the bigger companies rarely reply, my personal opinion is that if they don't reply to you, they don't have a problem with small scale prospecting on their leases and they are just trying to avoid any liability issues.

Dave79 said:
Generally, the larger organisations in tassie won't even respond to your enquiries. Some of the smaller local businesses are quite open to requests to prospect on their tenements and are interested in what you find, but the bigger companies rarely reply, my personal opinion is that if they don't reply to you, they don't have a problem with small scale prospecting on their leases and they are just trying to avoid any liability issues.

Thanks for the info Dave :Y:

Latest posts