Friday Night Quiz

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just read your comment about Christmas bush/tree Nightjar, A bit surprised as I thought you were from WA and I have always thought of it as a WA plant (although I know now it grows as different varieties in many states). I imagine you have seen it without knowing what it was. I remember it as a child growing up in SW WA.

View attachment 6582
https://www.gardeninggals.net.au/2011/12/plant-of-the-month-wa-christmas-tree/
That looks like cape le grande national park.

Your Score
You scored: 6 / 10
FunTrivia points scored: 90

Did you enjoy this quiz? Share it and challenge some friends!

SHHEZE!!!...NOT WITH IT TONIGHT...I got other things going on in my mind and it's Christmas Eve...hope you all have the best Christmas you can have and I hope to come back to some writing and other stuff in the New Year !...peace and goodwill.

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share by E-Mail

The average score for this quiz: 8 / 10

You scored: 10 / 10

trophy1.gif
A perfect score! Nice job!

Just read your comment about Christmas bush/tree Nightjar, A bit surprised as I thought you were from WA and I have always thought of it as a WA plant (although I know now it grows as different varieties in many states). I imagine you have seen it without knowing what it was. I remember it as a child growing up in SW WA.

View attachment 6582
https://www.gardeninggals.net.au/2011/12/plant-of-the-month-wa-christmas-tree/
Yes, live in WA and definitely familiar with Christmas tree. Not as a confectionery?
Plenty in flower on Albany Hwy which I travelled Friday.

presidents.gif
"Almost perfect! Soooo close!"

FunTrivia points scored: 135
Came in late a few wines had me Jolly Forgot about the flam'in dog, t'was Reefer's folly!
Did you enjoy this quiz? Share it and challenge some friends!

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitte
came in late, silly mistake been a long time mate

Latest posts