Free to watch British Comedy "Detectorists Series 1 and 2"

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all.

Finished watching them last Friday and were in the mail to Jaros on Monday this week. They don't take too long to watch and they are well worth it.

It's almost a bit scary how many of the conversations on the show are similar to conversations I've had with family/friends.

Enjoy :Y:

id like to get in the line somewhere somehow. ive heard it a good watch

G'day all
the view que for the "detectionists video" is all over the shop , so I have taken the liberty of creating a view que
I've gone back thru the recent posts , Sandta passed them onto Northeast, now they are on the way to Jaros ,a pm from Jaros indicated I would be next. Ah ha , a fly in the ointment, somehow roy cobb got lost in the non existent system but he has surfaced so he's in the new view que:

just cut and paste the view que add your name that way we can keep track of the videos

Sandta has passed them onto Northeast and currently they are on the way to Jaros.

the view que is .... Jaros ...... Iamagoldenoldie2, ......... Roy Cobb......... Treasureman

regards john

If they find their way to Sydney, I would be keen to piggyback on the opportunity :party:

G'day all

the updated view que list for the 'Dectectorists'.

Jaros is in possession, ready to watch and enjoy, then gunna flick a pass to ...... Iamagoldenoldie2, ......... Roy Cobb......... Treasureman ...... Dave Law ......... Brucee ...... Wally69 .......... ok who wants to be next

iamagoldenoldie2 said:
G'day all

Jaros is in possession, ready to watch and enjoy, then gunna flick a pass to ...... Iamagoldenoldie2, ......... Roy Cobb......... Treasureman ...... Dave Law ......... Brucee ...... Wally69 .......... ok who wants to be next
Wishfull here. Yep I'll be in it thanks :Y:

G'day all
Jaros is in possession, ready to watch and enjoy, then gunna flick a pass to ...... Iamagoldenoldie2, ......... Roy Cobb......... Treasureman ...... Dave Law ......... Brucee ...... Wally69 .......... Wishfull .......... Rod H ...........who wants to be nexT .... the list is growing

all we need to do with this thread to keep it running smoothly for the benefit of our members, is when you receive the videos let the forum know and message the next in que when you post it on so they know its on the way

Jaros said:
I received it yesterday.......Iamagoldenoldie2, ......... Roy Cobb......... Treasureman, are next in line.
Jaros
hi Jaros
you can take me out of the line I just finished watching Season 1 and 2 over the past 2 nights. VIa online streaming... a great show. Very relaxing to watch. Becky is one hot bird. Andy a fool in the beginning not listening to her.

with any luck a 3rd season on the horizon but maybe not likely

http://renewcanceltv.com/detectorists-season-3-renewal-offered-by-bbc/

Will there be a Detectorists Season 3?
The BBC has reportedly offered the metal detecting comedy-drama a third season renewal, but creator and star MacKenzie Crook is uncertain about whether to continue the series.
A source told RadioTimes:
He will only make it if he feels it is creatively justified. He is a perfectionist. This means so much to him, he will only make it if hes absolutely sure about it.
Stay tuned as we continue to monitor status of The Detectorists Season 3

G'day all
the updated list, BigWave added

Roy Cobb......... Dave Law ......... Brucee ...... Wally69 .......... Wishfull .......... Rod H .......... Bigwave

you can all watch state of origin i'll be watching video 1 of 2, the Dectectorists LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.