For Sale. Deus XP

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
XP Deus in excellent condition.Standard Coil 11x11 and 9x5 HF White Coil.WS4 Headphones <never used> and Ear Buds.Instructions and Andy Sabich XP reference Book. Charging Cables etc. and new Battery fitted to Coil . Also spare new Battery. Some spare parts included. A cable setup to enable Detector to be used underwater<Coil> has been made by me, tested, but never used is also included.Control box covers<1 Waterproof and Ear Bud protection case. Has original box and packaging.
5 years old and in excellent condition. Has been cleaned after every use .
An excellent Unit that has never let me down and has served me well.
Reason for selling is that I have updated to the new Deus 11..

Asking for $1400

Offer 800. [Mod edit: Personal contact details must not be used in posts on PA]

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry Wayno. Bit low so I think ill keep it. Regards Trev

XP Deus in excellent condition.Standard Coil 11x11 and 9x5 HF White Coil.WS4 Headphones <never used> and Ear Buds.Instructions and Andy Sabich XP reference Book. Charging Cables etc. and new Battery fitted to Coil . Also spare new Battery. Some spare parts included. A cable setup to enable Detector to be used underwater<Coil> has been made by me, tested, but never used is also included.Control box covers<1 Waterproof and Ear Bud protection case. Has original box and packaging.

Asking for $1400
What the best price you can do ?? Call me
[Mod edit: Personal contact details must not be used in posts on PA]

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry Wayno. Bit low so I think ill keep it. Regards Trev

Asking for $1400
1100 Wayne

Hi Wayno, I could not go lower than $1300. I will be useing it until about the 14th June if you decide to buy it.
Trev

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts