EOI for Sdc2300

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldtarget

(AKA OldGT)
Reaction score
Will be listing detector for sale and all accessories. This has come about as a mate of mine has had his house sale finalised and as he will be moving interstate soon he has decided to sell his business equipment which I intend to buy, which I have placed a large deposit on today.

Although I dont need to sell the detector to fund the outright purchase, I have decided its just a hobby and am ready to sell.

The detector will be offered up to PA members first, then I will place adds in the regular spots (Gumtree, Facebook etc) if there is no interest.

The following items will be offered.

SDC with control box cover, original box, sdc koss headphones, Accucharger and 2 sets of rechargables, 2 sets x 4 regular batteries, scoop, skid plate spare, armrest cover, Phasetech adapter lead and holder, gold test pieces (+1g total), scales, finds jar, spare commercial weatherproof sticker sheet.

Additional items. 10x5 and 14x9 Coiltek extreme sdc coils and adapter.

Sp01 signal enhancer.

If anything here is something youre after and you have funds let me know as I will do a better deal for PA members. Ill pop up a proper for sale ad before tomorrow including prices.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts