Eldorado Gold Concentrates

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
gday penrith fella i come from northern nsw and have lived in wodonga for 6 years and frequent reedy creek often not far from eldorado good luck to the bloke and theres no more law breakers down here than there and especially not penrith so chill or mind your own business or like another member said stay in penrith

Played around with 1 bag for a few minutes during my lunch break. I don't really know how to pan so I'll finish it up another time:

1441252796_image.jpg

That yellowish dot on the pan wall at the top of the photo is also a bit of gold

Tom comes up with the yellow again!
Theres plenty of youtube vids on how to pan. Thats how I learnt, with the help of Toms concentrates.
I'm not perfect but I'm as good as my blue bowl is :D

cheers,
Paul

nucopia said:
My yield from 2 of Toms bags was 0.5g of fine flour gold.
Not to bad considering I probably lost some learning to pan. :eek:

Don't chuck it keep it especially the black sands. As your techniques improve run it again. Then again I'm a bit of a hoarder. :p
Jon

DetectaDave said:
With all due respect AtomRat, he is advertising it, on here!!! I also see someone is selling the same type of thing on Fleabay. Someone from Albury.
Ahh well you do what you do and take the consequences I say.
So glad I am not in Vic.
Too many lawbreakers down there.
I think you need to get your facts straight before you make accusations.
When I checked last Albury was up your way in NSW ? :)

blisters said:
nucopia said:
My yield from 2 of Toms bags was 0.5g of fine flour gold.
Not to bad considering I probably lost some learning to pan. :eek:

Don't chuck it keep it especially the black sands. As your techniques improve run it again. Then again I'm a bit of a hoarder. :p
Jon
Yep I saved it, thinking the same thing ;)

I got 2 bags from diggertom
I have to say the packaging and presentation was excellent and very well wrapped
I am 100% satisfied with his product
Good amount of gold and a couple of small pickers
I will keep trying to upload a pic but my phone is currently not letting me
Thanks tom I will definently buy from you again :D

Thanks for the ltes shipment Tom. It arrived tody and will kep me occupied over the fathers day weekend. Time to do battle with the black sand. :)

You have way too much black sand in the pan. Try to put just a tee spoon in the pan at the time and take your time. Use small clean up pan and squirt in some of that blue liquid for dishwasher to break the surface tension of the water. Other ways this stuff will float.
You need lots of patience with this method but it works a treat. I learned this from one of my mates that's a very experienced prospector.
It's great fun, isn't it? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts