Eldorado Gold Concentrates

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
So a lot of people seemed to really enjoy the gold concentrates, so after a break I'm back with more stock and this time as a sponsor to make it easier to contact me.

A website will be up in the coming months to make ordering more streamline and user friendly, as well as being paypal and other payment methods friendly.

So the product on offer is the same gold concentrate bags that were being sold previously, at the same price.

Now what is this you may ask?

I'll run my highbanker for x amount of time, clean out the sluice and put those cons aside, let them dry and then bag them up and send them to you for a low price of $20 + postage.

These cons will be unchecked, they will be put through a mesh, roughly quarter inch just to take any of the large rocks out to make it a bit lighter for postage.

Now why would you want to buy this?

The colder weather is in, finding good days to get out there are getting harder. The gold fever is kicking in real bad and you just can't get your fix! Easy solution, order some bags of concentrates, spend your weekend searching for gold and gems alike in the comfort of your warm living room.

The testing I have done generally produces between .1 - .5 grams of gold but as they won't be checked or altered, it could be better or worse.

As said the cost is $20 a bag + shipping to your area.

Shipping is only available within Australia, and the following shipping cost apply.

1 bag - $8.50
2-6 bags - $13.50
7-12 bags -$15.50

I'll accept direct deposit/bank transfer.

Private message to make a order or email me at [email protected]

1438652827_image.jpg

Is what you are doing legal under a Miners Right, and in a National Park? I think a "commercial" venture as you are now operating as, is illegal. Better check cos you don't want to get busted do you??? :eek:

DetectaDave said:
Is what you are doing legal under a Miners Right, and in a National Park? I think a "commercial" venture as you are now operating as, is illegal. Better check cos you don't want to get busted do you??? :eek:
He own his finds and can do whatever he wants with them from what I understand? Its not a business, its a hobby as well

If he had signs at the front of his house saying "DiggerTom's Con's" and free advertising then its commercial. Online has the freedom of not needing commercial license, just like eBay stores.

Removal and sale of gravel comes under the extractives industries regulations in Victoria. Illegal in a National Park, whether as a hobby or a commercial business.

DetectaDave said:
Removal and sale of gravel comes under the extractives industries regulations in Victoria. Illegal in a National Park, whether as a hobby or a commercial business.

So you're allowed to remove said gravel, then remove the gold and sell the gold, but can't leave the gold in the gravel and sell the gravel with the gold in it?

So Tom sells bags of gold which may contain traces of gravel. :D

With all due respect AtomRat, he is advertising it, on here!!! I also see someone is selling the same type of thing on Fleabay. Someone from Albury.
Ahh well you do what you do and take the consequences I say.
So glad I am not in Vic.
Too many lawbreakers down there.

DetectaDave said:
With all due respect AtomRat, he is advertising it, on here!!! I also see someone is selling the same type of thing on Fleabay. Someone from Albury.
So glad I am not in Vic.

I think you got your point across DetectaDave,
Not once did I see that he gets his concentrates from a national park, and I think it is very poor form to resort to the kind of remark about "lawbreakers down there"
I live down there , I've also lived further down there and I've also lived up there, so take a chill pill or have a cup of tea and relax mate :)
And please don't bring on interstate prejudices or any other prejudices on this forum as it's been really friendly in the last few months.
Cheers from Steve the multi state living Australian citizens :D

Im not taking you wrong or nothing mate, all good :). From what I can read about it here: http://www.energyandresources.vic.g..._DESIGN_NAME=mobile&SQ_ACTION=set_design_name its stating more for business and exploration rights, as a prospector he doesnt need those rights as its a hobby and its far too small scale for it to be a likely case at all. How do you know its not from Chiltern National Park where prospecting is allowed? Im only guessing, I dont know the area or the laws well enough, but I dont see what he is doing is wrong.

In victoria you can't play with gunpowder or fireworks but you can make a solid fuel rocket ( still gunpowder and a firework ) legally. I think a few laws are grey here, not the people, but I still dont see anything wrong here. Ill be buying some off him as well as a friend, not a business transaction.

Hi, Tom.

I finally got a few minutes to crack open one of the bags you sent. A nasty surprise inside!

The creeks I have been digging here in the GT do not have any of that NASTY black sand in them, or at worst, only a small trace, the gold is much coarser, so is relatively easy to pick out.

That black sand is EVIL. I will be building my own blue bowl system for the future to help cope with it. Regardless, there was plenty of colour in the bag.

Thanks for the gravel. I will be a repeat customer as the winter gets even colder. The goldfields are above the snow line and bitter cold when the wind blows, so a bit of indoor fossicking is quite welcome. Good luck with the business.

Cheers Len

DetectaDave said:
So glad I am not in Vic.

Another do-gooder having a crack at a poor bloke just trying to make a few bucks.
Keep scanning the regulations with a fine tooth comb and magnifying glass to pick out where he is going wrong. Your such a hero.
And if you think there are to many law breakers in VIC - dont come here, stay in Penrith!

DetectaDave said:

I am allowed to mine under my Victorian miners right, and I am allowed to sell those minerals how ever I see fit. What difference does it make if I know exactly how much I'm selling and whether there is dirt with it?

I don't mine illegally, I prospect in authorised areas, and I prospect correctly (sticking to rules, refilling my holes so on and so fourth).

And as for a business, this is a hobby. If i was selling 100s of bags a week, then it may be different, but that still wouldn't affect the legality of the prospecting aspect.

If you could point out where I am acting illegally, please email me or send a private message and we can discuss it further.

P.s I am happy people are enjoying them!

good to see you taking it to the next level Tom. for those haters or doubters Tom is a prospector operating under his miners RIGHT!

he has the right to seek out minerals and collect them, if he decides to sell those minerals as a hobbyist that's he's business, if hes activities fall into the business category thats between him and the tax departments not you.

we wish you all the best Tom. and i know our members enjoy your service.....

Cheers GD

All the best Tom for a successful & profitable hobby :)
During my working life in a Govt job a lot of us subscribed to this famous saying when writing regulations/policy -

Rules are for the obedience of fools and the guidance of wise men.
Harry Day

Good on ya Tom. I for one am a very happy customer. There is no difference in what Tom is doing and any one of us finding a 1 or 2 ounce nuggett whilst detecting and then selling it. Same thing.
Leave Tom alone. He is not doing anything wrong.
His cons by the way are really good value and heaps of fun on a cold winters night in the shed.
Keep up the good work mate, and good on ya for having a good old Ozzie go.
Cheers
Mark

Hey Tom,

Im interested in buying a few bags if thats possible.

Could you PM me some details and we can go from there.

Cheers Tim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts