Doug Stone gold atlas on Vic, pls

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
book of Vic gold areas,

Depending on how wide you want to travel in Vic an alternative is to get his individual area maps through Avenza Maps. For individual locations your best option may be via the John Tully maps, they're available for a range of Vic. goldfields and in my opinion better than the Stone maps. Signal Maps also produce maps for the Vic. goldfields in both hard copy and for use in conjunction with Avenza .... bought a few recently, they track your location very well and as a bonus I've found a few locations not marked on Stone, Tully or Geovic.

+1 for the Signal maps mate. They have far more detail than Tullys, are topographic, include puddlers, more reefs, etc. I'm on em full time these days.

Please keep in mind this is a Classifieds ad for a Doug Stone book of Vic Gold Maps as Wanted by the OP!

By all means make brief suggestions on where to purchase or alternatives that may suit.

If you want to have in-depth discussion on the Pro's, Con's or the alternatives please use or create a forum discussion thread in the relevant forum section.

The previous posts have been moved here:
https://www.prospectingaustralia.co...bad-the-alternatives.28153/page-2#post-651507

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts