Doge coin.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well,
The Dog is barking now.
Especially after getting a pat from Musk.
Yes, I had a bit parked on it but,
I see it is not launching upwards quickly.
I would say that people are treading carefully after the last crash.

I am. :perfect:

Probly can't launch upwards if people are pulling out and shifting it into that other one that was .oooo42 cps the other day.... not me... I've only got the money in me pocket and a few silver coins on the mantle. I can only wish and watch the action as PA transforms to a rich elite backbone of power prospectors throwing cash into the gold deficit to fix it so they'll need kilo scales

silver said:
Probly can't launch upwards if people are pulling out and shifting it into that other one that was .oooo42 cps the other day.... not me... I've only got the money in me pocket and a few silver coins on the mantle. I can only wish and watch the action as PA transforms to a rich elite backbone of power prospectors throwing cash into the gold deficit to fix it so they'll need kilo scales
:| Sounds like someone Needs a Hug :D Come on :heart:

Goldfreak said:
It was trying to do something humorous. My veiws on dodge and other crypto are well known. They differ from others peoples veiws that are more positive but I don't see why they are any less valid ? I am sorry I put a swear word in there though.

I thought it was pretty damn funny mate, after not getting on the doge train and riding it to riches it was actuallt nice to have something to smile about.

Anyhow, anyone still in for the long haul? This guy is, article below. Hard to tell the difference between stupidity and courage but time will tell .

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/05/13/dog...ses-to-sell-and-continues-to-buy-the-dip.html

Woof woof.

With with that other doggie crypto it went up 70% within the day I bought it so I sold it and waited for it to drop :Y: Sure enough it did and I bought in again at 0.000018 and grabbed 50K of tokens, it's now sitting on 0.000028 and from the looks going up. Now as this is a brandnew meme crypto the guy's on reddit first had a good laugh then turned around 100% and bought in saying they want to rally this new one to give the dogecoin a good dogfight.

So for a long term bet it is worth getting a few thousand tokens and just wait until it starts barking.

My yankie mate reckons dogecoin will go back to what it was at the start of year by xmas no matter what the musk says as the appeal of it will soon wane. I did ask him about this new meme coin and his reply was well mate I bought 500K of them and thanks for the heads up. Now true to his word the crypto market did drop and off that bunch of sells I made about 5K and on the rebound this week saw a 3K profit.

Just be aware that another bull market is around the corner then the correction to come is going to be a big one where bitcoin could go back to 20K causing every other crypto to join it on the downward path. My yankie mate works in a hedge fund and from what he has told me of the years has stood me pretty well. His advice is the next time bitcoin hit 60K put a sell on and have the leverage to cover it as it will pay off big time in the near future.

RuddyCrazy said:
With with that other doggie crypto it went up 70% within the day I bought it so I sold it and waited for it to drop :Y: Sure enough it did and I bought in again at 0.000018 and grabbed 50K of tokens, it's now sitting on 0.000028 and from the looks going up. Now as this is a brandnew meme crypto the guy's on reddit first had a good laugh then turned around 100% and bought in saying they want to rally this new one to give the dogecoin a good dogfight.

So for a long term bet it is worth getting a few thousand tokens and just wait until it starts barking.

My yankie mate reckons dogecoin will go back to what it was at the start of year by xmas no matter what the musk says as the appeal of it will soon wane. I did ask him about this new meme coin and his reply was well mate I bought 500K of them and thanks for the heads up. Now true to his word the crypto market did drop and off that bunch of sells I made about 5K and on the rebound this week saw a 3K profit.

Just be aware that another bull market is around the corner then the correction to come is going to be a big one where bitcoin could go back to 20K causing every other crypto to join it on the downward path. My yankie mate works in a hedge fund and from what he has told me of the years has stood me pretty well. His advice is the next time bitcoin hit 60K put a sell on and have the leverage to cover it as it will pay off big time in the near future.
Yer mate I got 12.5 million :lol: :Y: :beer:

now sitting on .55 and rising as fast as a cake in an oven.

I gave the dog a pat at about 2:00 this afternoon.

Good doggie. :Y: :Y:

The Coinbase listing gave it some air upwards. Think its the 3rd its on the exchange by memory.

Edit/ 3rd july

Latest posts