Doge coin.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
goody2shoes said:
Yer I wish I had put $1000 on doge when I wanted to but I listened to the experts Goody and missed out.
The same person who originally told me about doge has said sell doge and by shib.(Doge has had its day)
So I did.
If it takes off then happy days to me.
If it dies then I've lost 500 which was doge profit anyway.
So its all win win. :) :playful: :beer: :money:

Hey look I've already made slab money :lol:
1620770321_screenshot_20210512-075540_coinspot_copy_768x1386.jpg

1620782821_images_-_2021-05-12t105621.621.jpg
Breaking news. Warren Buffet declares he has had a change of heart about crypto currencies after viewing Doge Shites strong fundamentals and will Dump his bullion in favour of the new gold Nuggets.......See, I told you guys! DSU is the future :Y:

Smoky bandit said:
Dam I just lost my slab money :lol: :(

Slab money is over-rated. If you have it, you have no slab. If you have beers it ends up settling in the wrong places. If you have too many beers, you run the risk of a hangover.

I cant tell you where I learnt this secret, youll just have to believe me its true. :Y:

It was trying to do something humorous. My veiws on dodge and other crypto are well known. They differ from others peoples veiws that are more positive but I don't see why they are any less valid ? I am sorry I put a swear word in there though.

Goldfreak said:
It was trying to do something humorous. My veiws on dodge and other crypto are well known. They differ from others peoples veiws that are more positive but I don't see why they are any less valid ? I am sorry I put a swear word in there though.

All good, though it would be good to have a constructive discussion. You're welcome to start a crypto humour thread though. :lol: :Y:

Jack will love it and hell I might even contribute.

Nice to see a member of the mod team pick up a post and apply a few words directed at the member in a polite manner and explaination, although from you Heatho would not have expected any less.

Bit of that from other members of the team would go a long way, still, even in isolation it was a great gesture. :trophy: Would get my vote for mod of the month for May.

OK I will make such a thread for jokes and keep any negative stuff there. But please consider its not always a bad thing to look at the other side of the argument especially if you are putting money on the line. Doing this is not pleasant but have saved me many times in the past. Good luck everyone.

Latest posts