diablo ii gold demon wiring

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
help...i have a diablo ii gold demon tesoro...my on / off switch came loose which pulled the wiring off the back of the switch..i cannot find a wiring diagram anywhere that shows the exact position for these wires..... :(

Have you tried Finds Treasure Forum its a US forum you most probably will have to join but on other detector I have found them most helpful regards john :)

Hi Venn , hope this helps .I have the gold demon diablo 1 and took a shot of the switch today don't know if they are the same but let me know if you need pix from a different angle
1452935299_diablo2.jpg

bbrook said:
Hi Venn , hope this helps .I have the gold demon diablo 1 and took a shot of the switch today don't know if they are the same but let me know if you need pix from a different angle

But the On/Off switch that Venn asks about, is the Sensitivity knob on both the Diablo and Diablo II. That 3-way switch on your Diablo is the Auto/Retune control.

Oops , sorry , spent too much time recently with the gpx . I will pull it apart again tomorrow night and take some shots of the other side !!
thanks Brett

ok here goes... couldn't get a photo that shows it clearly , so here's a sketch .
1453097788_tesoro.jpg

the board is simplified but if they are similar it should get you there
thanks , Brett

Latest posts