Deus11--Clock

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all, My Deus 11 clock is acting haywire. It keeps good time for days at a time and then goes troppo .
First time I noticed it,I noticed that it appeared to be losing time over a period of days. I then checked it out daily and found out that it was turning itself off when the Detector was turned off. This did not happen all the time. Some times the clock continued when the Detector was turned off. as it should.
I am now keeping a record of it.
Has anyone any thoughts.????

Contacted Deus in France and they replied that they knew about the problem with the clock and that they didn't intend to fix it in the near future with an update. CRAP ANSWER. They said that the only way to fix it was to set the time every time i went detecting.

I think that's what separates Minelab from some of the other players, they are local and they care about the way their products perform and customer relations.

My DEus11 is better than perfect for what I need it for,............... with the exception of the clock!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im . a b it pi....d off.