Deus XP2 Prog. 13 and 14

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Having the Deus11, I found found 2 new programs after the 12 Programs.
Prog.13 is called Beach P and Prog 14 is called Fast 40.
Can anyone help with further info on these 2 prog. ie. What are they used for. Beach P.... Wet Beach, Dry Beach ,in water ????????? Is Fast40 for use in Parks, Padocks or what?????
Thanks Trev

I'd say someone had a fiddle with it before you got your hands on it and put the 2 programs into the spare slots. They may be valid programs or they may just be rubbish that were put there to show someone how to save their own program. Probably just some minor setting changes from one of the major programs. Just delete them as they mean nothing to you or better yet just update the firmware and start from scratch.

https://www.xpmetaldetectors.com/en/informations/updates/f/4f55f971bf/en.php

Ive tried the beach P and it works really well on dried sand so I think ill keep that one Seems to have a much better signal and sound. I have gone through the settings on the Beach P and written them down. Tomorrow ill try out the Fast40 on a Park and see how it goes.
I did contact company that sold the unit but he didnt know anything about it. He actually updated the Deus for me and it is running, I think 4.0.
He was going to check out one of the other new detectors and get back to me.
Sounds like a good idea of yours to update to version Vo.6 or is the latest version 5.21????
Thanks Whisp.
PS> Im in S>Aust.

Downloaded the V6 program. Still have the Prog. 13 and 14., and still wondering about the details of these 2 Programs

Latest posts