Deus 2

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Another teaser video, looks like the Deus 2 is coming. There's a pretty active discussion already over on the Detector Prospector forums.

Looks like orders for the Deus 2 are being taken for Dec 2021 delivery. Pricing is a bit steeper than I thought at $2499 for the 9" coil combo. US prices are quoted at being $1599, though we do have to take gst into consideration for Oz pricing.

There are a few vids online. It is promoting as a device that can go from sea to bush. With the ability to find gold. but this maybe just hype. I would not rush out and replace the minelab but i am open minded. It looks really good.
There are a few comparing it to the nox and loads of depth tests

cheers

HoudiniHarry said:
There are a few vids online. It is promoting as a device that can go from sea to bush. With the ability to find gold. but this maybe just hype. I would not rush out and replace the minelab but i am open minded. It looks really good.
There are a few comparing it to the nox and loads of depth tests

cheers
The cost is a big thing I think for me

It's good fun going over old ground with new detectors or coils, much prefer that than static tests to prove/disprove the performance of new gear.

Latest posts