David From Hungary

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dig'n-it said:
Hi David
Welcome to PA.
I feel you have a lot of research to do before making decisions. I detect in the Victorian Golden Triangle and have been detecting for 12 months. I use the GPX 4500 and a variety of coils. I've found gold but not a lot. If I had 3 months to find good gold I'd be heading to the Western Australian goldfields. However it is very remote and you need to consider this and all its implications. Good luck with your research and decision making. Sounds like an epic adventure. Cheers

Thank you :)
If I will be there hope we can meet :) hard to sell GPX4500 if i only use it for 3 months?

DrDuck said:
Pretty much, David, you really need a 4WD and be set up for bush camping. You can hire them, but it is not cheap.

One option would be to do a prospecting tour out of one of the WA goldfields.

In that case I guess im gonna do the licence in hungary :)
Shall I rent a 4WD or secondhand buy?

DeathKiss said:
David
Miner's Right link : http://earthresources.vic.gov.au/ea..._DESIGN_NAME=mobile&SQ_ACTION=set_design_name

Scroll down at the bottom where it says purchase miner's right

That's so great I can purchase a miner's right there online :)
1473522016_juhuuu.jpg

Howdy David, good luck on your adventure. It will be great to meet you if you decide to travel to the Golden Triangle.

I don't use a detector for gold. I only use a pan and I dig out gravel with my bare hands.

I am very poor. No job, no money. Only hope for gold.

All the best,

Malcolm.

Maltisau said:
Howdy David, good luck on your adventure. It will be great to meet you if you decide to travel to the Golden Triangle.

I don't use a detector for gold. I only use a pan and I dig out gravel with my bare hands.

I am very poor. No job, no money. Only hope for gold.

All the best,

Malcolm.

Hey Hey Will be great to meet :) I have never used pan for gold, will be nice to try it out :)

Latest posts