Crypto humour

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From zero hedge .
It’s not that we don’t trust CZ or Binance, it's the fact that we don’t trust anyone.

The whole point of bitcoin is we now have an asset that is truly the liability of no one. Verify the ownership of an open distributed network with cryptography; don’t trust permissioned IOUs. With the mix of regulatory concerns about the global crypto derivatives industry, a questionable exchange token with unbelievable relative performance over the last two years and a shaky proof-of-reserves attestation — that was incorrectly claimed to be an audit and had industry CEOs raising eyebrows — we find the need to urge our readers to evaluate their counterparty risk.

Jack

Last edited by a moderator:
I do what Warren advised, but I've never got enough doe to be as greedy as I'd like to be, but I spend as much as I have spare to buy blue chips that have dropped to ridiculously low prices.

And even if you can only afford to buy small parcels of quality shares you end up miles in front.

You could also use your super investment options and selected a higher Australian Share percentage and gain the tax advantages.