Crypto humour

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have done the same thing with shares Keitzy, face palm back at you. I actually have some positive veiws or at least speculative ideas on a certain crypto which might surprise you, the only reason I don't talk about it is because If some one invested and lost because of something I said that would suck. BTW Keitzy if you are womdering how I picked that drop when all the media outlets were saying it was about to go to 100k I was just looking at the waning momentumn in the charts and factoring in other events or rather non events. It came back stronger than I thought it would though.

Chart analysis in crypto is a bit like tea leaf reading mate.
I like watching you tubers post there analysis of a certain coins chart and predict it to go 10x. Theyve pre recorded the clip 3-4 hours before they post itin real time it dumps 25% as they post there video :lol:
I just follow previous history, volume, tech updates and general crypto news. Im shocking at predicting a drop/pump, but normally hit it ok enough to skim a little off the top and buy on the dip. Dollar cost averaging my investments.

They even take down some vids that are telling people not too worry and its about to go up after it doesn't. A few on bitcoin like this. They are a bit quiet atm.

Shiba Inu is going down more than its going up.
I had so many plans for when I was a Millionaire :lol: :lol: :8

Lost about 50.00 at the mement.

It will bounce back.

Then I will diversify into the top earners.
ETC and such.

Smoky bandit said:

Hmmmm, good lesson on not buying funny animal meme coins.... :lol:

Oh well, I'm going to hodl and see what happens, can't help myself, it's like a slow moving train wreck. :money: :bomb: :poop:

I
Heatho said:
Smoky bandit said:

Oh well, I'm going to hodl and see what happens, can't help myself, it's like a slow moving train wreck. :money: :bomb: :poop:
Who knows what it will be in an hour day week month mate.
You always get highs and lows. :) :Y:

Smoky bandit said:
Goldfreak said:
Jaros said:
It's a Cryptolanche. :(
See what I mean Jaros ;) hope people didn't loose too much.
You only loose if you sell for less than you bought :lol:
You only gain if you sell for more than you bought. Back at you ;) but if you sell for more than you bought and buy for less than you bought and do it again and again and again. That would make you cool :cool: and rich :playful:

Smoky bandit said:
I
Heatho said:
Smoky bandit said:

Who knows what it will be in an hour day week month mate.
You always get highs and lows. :) :Y:

Totally right, I'm still hoping to be a millionaire by tomorrow morning. :lol:

Latest posts