Constant Current Metal Detector Patent, but what does it all mean?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ronniecruisin said:
Hi. Just wondering if anyone managed to get a copy of the QED plans. Sounds like an interesting project to muck around with. Saw a Utube video of it . looks interesting. Seems to work OK.

Minelab got a copy. :lol: The short answer is - this dog won't bark.

I'll bet someone built one somewhere. From a technical point of view it would be interesting to know just how good it is. Certainly sounds quite different from the video I saw. :rolleyes:

yes - it was built by the developer, that was where the 'issues' with ML started -and ended in court. best left alone.

That's OK. The machine I'd really like to get my hands on is the one that speaks to you and says...I'm a nugget....Dig me up! Anyone know if someone has designed one of those yet???? Now there's an idea for a new patent???.. :lol:

LazyTrommel said:
Minelab don't innervate, they re-hash... no reason to spend millions on research and development when you can upgrade a previous unit.. update the name, and tack on $1500-2000 every 3-5 years..

Could be worse, could be like the Iphone :p

Ugh, saw pics of the sheep lining up outside the apple store in the US... Would it really kill these dong knockers to wait a week?

Or better yet, buy something half the price, that was actually designed and functions as it it were made in 2014, not 2010..

Latest posts