Congratulation Dustin/ Goldrat/ Goldrat Highbankers/ Goldrat Dream Mat

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teemore

One foot out the door
Reaction score
This appeared yesterday in the 'Sponsors' section ..... appears only Mods can post in it for some reason and we meer mortals are excluded from posting there (although we can view it).

Just want to congratulate Dustin on this major step forward, it's been a long journey from his days in various garages in his Ballarat homes designing, modding and testing his various creations, with various types of matting, expanded mesh and whatever he could get his hands on.

Well Done G0lddigg@ (aka Dustin).

Cheers Tom

Well after 3 years it looks like Dream mat will become a Aussie export, i'm happy to say we will be taking over manufacturing for USA, Canada and Europe with customers demanding better quality which we have invested in heavily with industrial ovens and a production facility.

With the exchange rate the way it is Australia is well positioned for exports. It feel really good knowing well be able to create some jobs this year to support this great product range around the globe smile
thanks to everyone for your support over the years, still love this community trying to find more time to get back on here
Last edited by G0lddigg@ (Yesterday 08:33 am)

*The real Gold is the Journey and the friends we make
Engineering Gold Sluices and Highbankers

Good on you Dusty,
More power to you mate.
I still haven't had the chance to go down the shaft in uour great grandfathers mine yet, but I will let you know when I get tbe chance.
Cheers Steve
(Ballarat)

Crickey, you rebel ! You defy the Australian market of today. Normally it goes OS! China!
Even the Aussie lokka is now made in the U.S.A!
Dedication has defied the governments complications....
And the world's market strategy !
A bow with applause!

Dusty. Great work on a great product. (Dream mat ) Heres hoping you dont fall victim to great industrial copying nations. Unfortunately patents and copyright and interlectual property, mean nothing to our northern neighbours