Compact Crusher

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Here it is !
Ive been at it today to get these Compact Crushers finished. I have 40 units ready for sale. Prospecting Australia Members will get them at Wholesale prices as an introduction to the product. I do have prospecting dealers and stores interested in them so if I withdraw them from the forum it is only to support the prospecting industry. However for now they are available to you wonderful people.
I did mention they will be for sale at $395 plus postage and handling.
I can't sustain that price for long however I will honour this price for the first 7 units, this will help me recover some development costs.
Follow the instructions below on how to fit the grinder and how to operate the unit safely.
It is pretty simple and it will put a smile on your dial if you've ever had to dolly a quantity of ore.
The Compact Crusher comes complete and assembled by myself ready for action as soon as you unpack your delivery.
I also carry a full range of spare parts.
PM me with your town or suburb so I can give you a quote for postage and handling.
Don't under estimate how much gold can be won from mine tailings and mullock heaps. The old timers headed for the hills in search for the source for a reason. They abandoned gold bearing alluvial ground for the rich quartz reefs. Simply put there was more gold with less work. The chances of striking the mother load was a far better option than scratching together a few grams or ounces.
1410688402_image.jpg

FITTING OR REMOVING GRINDER
1. Remove cover and hold shaft.
1410688559_image.jpg

2. Press lock button on grinder.
1410688664_image.jpg

3. Screw shaft until grinder thread becomes firm.
1410688737_image.jpg

4. Locate handle over hole.
1410688783_image.jpg

5. Screw handle into grinder thread until firm.
1410688857_image.jpg

6. Replace cover.
1410688896_image.jpg

OPERATING COMPACT CRUSHER
1. Plug grinder in and start grinder. Hold FIRM! in your hand.
1410689058_image.jpg

2. Feed ore sample in using scoop and hold firm for 3 to 4 seconds.
1410689146_image.jpg

3. Tip unit upside down over pan and empty contents.

Remember to always use correct Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
Always unplug power or isolate power before opening front cover.
This unit does not have a brain you will be required to use your own.
The Compact Crusher will not let fingers off with a warning if it is plugged in, you are carrying out maintenance and you happen to bump the on switch !!
I look forward to you show and tell with the unit :D
Cheers Ryan

Hi Borat70
Yeah I've seen this on a couple of machines over the years. The way technology is heading they are making machines with brains.
It is only a matter of time when those people who don't want to use it, will lose it !

Hi Ryan
I hear you will be making a whizz bang rock crusher...... Will it be the same size as this one or bigger and better?
Thanks Uncle Bob

Uncle Bob said:
Hi Ryan
I hear you will be making a whizz bang rock crusher...... Will it be the same size as this one or bigger and better?
Thanks Uncle Bob
Email sent, I will let every one know once in testing.
A forum member has commissioned me to produce the prototype.
This will take a little time, so please be patient.
Cheers Ryan

I can't pm as I'm only a new member but how much would the postage be to gulgong NSW ??

bunyip said:
I can't pm as I'm only a new member but how much would the postage be to gulgong NSW ??
G'day Bunyip
Postage and handling to Gulgong NSW is $49
You can email me if you wish.
Cheers Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts