NAPFA General News, Member Information & Updates

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WELL I'M REALLY PINGED OFF! Cant get the link to open to allow me to have my say....Just will not open no matter what i do. :mad:

NAPFA said:
Ben --

I hope so.

The report is mainly about "National Parks" but in the broad sense this would also refer to SCA's -- which were covered in our submission and in the report itself. Time will tell although I think with such a recommendation it would make it more likely to get into SCAs..

There will be a draft Plan of Management for Copeland released soon (it has been promised for almost a year and NAPFA has been pushing all the way. NAPFA will put in a submission and encourage other individual members to do the same. They need to hear from a range of people. We met with senior NPWS staff there in late January for an onsite inspection and discussion.

I will let everyone know when the draft POM comes out.

cheers

Stephen.
Any progress on these matters posts seem to have gone quiet

Looks like I'll be rostered off that weekend so I'm hoping to get there. I've gotta be in Gulgong Saturday night but might try for a Friday detect + camp, early detect Saturday then 2pm AGM before heading off. Probably head back again early Sunday morning too?

Will be there.
Traveling up the day before.
Hoping to stay for a day or two for a detect. :)

All being well I should be there Thursday/ Friday 10/11 and stay on for a day or two.
Sinhof.

Which is the best road to take from Goulburn. ?
Via Crookwell, Tuena or the other road. ?
I am towing the Avan and a bit of dirt won't worry me. :)

aussiefarmer said:
I will see if i can get there it would be awesome to finally get to meet and swing with some of you blokes. I take it we can sign up with napha on the day
Hi Aussie farmer, yes you can sign up to NAPFA on the day (and you will get entry into the members raffle for a 4500, drawn in feb I think).
Will be good to meet some forum members and have a swing.
RDD

I booked in that exact weekend , with the minister of mineral affairs , to go to a new secret location I've been dying to try. But the napfa occasion sounds much better .

What a piece of luck !

See you guys there !

Is there enough camping space for the hordes ?

Latest posts