Coiltek 6" mono Tdi coil. First impressions & small coil comparisons.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi. I have whites td sl. I have problem with duai field search coil. How will the connector connections be? Can you help with this.

The only reason I use a small coil on my TDI is to let me access tight spaces and to get around rocks and tufts of grass.
I find the detecting ability/sensitivity of these coils to be very near the same as the stock 12 inch.
EG, my infinium with the big DD will respond to a 0.15 g bit of gold at approx 6cm. The 3 x 7DD detects the same although the signal may be a bit shorter and sharper.

kadir6141 said:
Hi. I have whites td sl. I have problem with duai field search coil. How will the connector connections be? Can you help with this.

Connectors on 12" Dual field and 12" Mono coils are wired the same way.

This might be what youre after...
1639866216_8e883267-dec7-4337-8af7-8d73a6f53bd8.jpg

kadir6141 said:
Tx
Rx
Gnd
Which whites td Coil cable socket pin?
Can you help m

Pin 2-4 Power wire.
Pin 5 Shield from power wire.
Pin 1 is connected to the spare wire and shield.

1639888906_pb119406_2.jpg

The TDI PI coil whether Mono or Dual Field are changing between TX and RX function.
A DD coil however is using one coil as a TX (Transmitter) and the other coil as a RX (receiver) the connector is wired differently.
Detech 18" CC coplanar coil when wired as a DD coil, works well on the TDI and QED detectors.

Latest posts