Coil found Bendigo

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im still using one of those :lol: i should hurry up and get a PI detector......... bit of luck there might be some price slashes to get people into the shops.

wiley coyote said:
Goldtrapper. The whites 6DB was my first detector too. My wife and I found heaps of big nuggets with it. Early 80s. there was a lot of big gold around then. It had no depth ,but all the gold was shallow back then. I still use it for looking for coins and pinpointing in deep holes dug using the Z. This detector found so much gold for us I'll never sell it! wiley.

I detected the Cronulla parks and beaches in the late 80's. Some of the storm cuts were just awesome,,,, like a big kid picking up candy every half step till the tide beat you. Those were the days.

Bought a 6Db way back in the late 80's from a 2nd hand shop to find water pipes in customers gardens. Worked a treat, the 14 aa batteries was a worry though! I still own it & the grand kids use it to find salted coins in my back yard, well, until my yard started to look like a rabbit warren. It must have a loose coil connection as it's become real touchy even pushing away grass etc. Anyone care to offer a fix other than to bin it? ol'c.

Got news over the weekend which means Ill probably be moving in the not to distant future. If noone has claimed it through all the posts Ive made around the web Ill donate it to the next person who can use it.

Latest posts