Clay gully coffs harbour

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't know if you've been out there yet, but there is a hell of a lot of trees down, and it's a right pain in the ass to get down there. I got about 3/4 of the way there and gave up and just went back to Nana Creek.

If I wasn't on my own and had my chainsaw I'd have worked on clearing some of it. But it's a big job.

Styles9423 said:
Don't know if you've been out there yet, but there is a hell of a lot of trees down, and it's a right pain in the ass to get down there. I got about 3/4 of the way there and gave up and just went back to Nana Creek.

If I wasn't on my own and had my chainsaw I'd have worked on clearing some of it. But it's a big job.
What area was that? Stars?

As has been quoted before.... All State Forests and most National Parks are CLOSED till march 20 from North of Sydney to the QLD Border... That's exactly Why... Too dangerous to enter... Trees are down everywhere and more will fall... They don't have the man-power to deal with the situation, so they have closed them till at least march 20 to give them time to clean up and make safe again.. This Date will most likely be changed again soon to April...
https://www.forestrycorporation.com.au/visit/closures
https://www.nationalparks.nsw.gov.au/alerts/alerts-list

Lucky you weren't fined for being in there... :rolleyes:

Please don't enter as We don't need more stuff-ups with the NSW Government... They are already hammering us and these actions will only give them more excuses to close more areas up...
Cause in 'their eyes', Some have already done the wrong thing again... :/

Goldpick, there is 3 versions that were printed. From mid 80's to 2019..... And each copy has info added and Deleted as each new copy comes out...

LW...

Lonewolf
Thanks for the update on state forests being closed from Sydney to Brisbane.
I was planning to go out today lucky I read this post. :Y:

Your Welcome Ozcruiser, They are really up against it ATM... And most Forests will need a lot of work to restore the roads and tracks... I can see lots of closures coming soon as they will use these fires as an excuse to stop Us from Entering.... :mad:

LW...

Recently moved to the area looking to Try a bit of panning with my kids, first time panners I was going to try Nana Creek?? Anyone had any luck there?