Bush Users Group United

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There seems to be a lot of divisional divide amongst prospectors going by this thread?
I think the PMAV has done its best since formation to slow the decline in our rights and access to areas.
They often cop flak from many non members? I think EGO, opinion and perception has a lot to do with that?
Check Finders forum, for way out there opinions and personal attacks.

The Rally got some media coverage etc, we won't know just yet if it allows for some changes over the proposals.
I can see the government adopting the recommendation's of the report which will not be a positive outcome for BUGU
or any of the User Groups who attended the rally.

The government will say they are not banning Prospecting and other outdoor activities?
Though they are reducing accessible areas.

For the most part the average Victorian will be happy and support the additional conservation measures and increase
in protected areas. From past experience this is more of a token protection as we know many issues are going on which
effects our public land but little is done about it. 8.(
Weeds, introduced pest animals, illegal rubbish dumping etc. as examples for issues that should concern the regulating authorities,
fix these and much more benefit for environment would occur.

OOOOiiii,
Sorry people but I have taken the negativity out of this thread.

A lot of folk's know me personally and I know them and think the world of you all.
I have to take a non biased view and fix them before things really get out of hand.

No offense intended if your post was removed. It is my job. :) :argh:
You can throw rocks or, Beer. at me at the bash eh. ?

Many Thanks.

Tathradj said:
OOOOiiii,
Sorry people but I have taken the negativity out of this thread.

A lot of folk's know me personally and I know them and think the world of you all.
I have to take a non biased view and fix them before things really out of hand.

No offense intended if your post was removed. It is my job. :) :argh:
You can throw rocks or, Beer. at me at the bash eh. ?

Many Thanks.

Righto your on I'm gunna throw a beer in your direction at the Bash :beer: :Y:

That video was well put together and showed the true meaning of the word UNITED. Not only from prospectors but also the united front of every other user of the bush. All I can say is well done to you all who came to the rally :clap:
wombat ;)

Totally agree Wombat I couldn't attend was having a skin cancer removed on the 27th but I thought it was a good turn out and I think the video was as you say well put together . As for Reg mate if you don,t have anything good to say don,t say anything ,they are out there trying to do something for everyone and if you think you can do it better put your hand up .PP

Oh Crap, That is going to be a legless afternoon. :awful:
The plan is I arrive The day before hand as I will have the Oysters
on board that have to be delivered within 14 hours after openenigs.
9 hours drive and at or about 600 Klm's. A bit of a rush. :bomb:
They fill my car fridge but I have a backup.
The Van fridge runs on 12v while I am driving so leaves a bit of room for
beverages and food so much. O:)

Really looking forwards to this years Bash as it truly brings people together
for a common cause.

Latest posts