Bush Users Group United

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
PUBLIC LAND ACCESS PROTEST RALLY
Monday 11th. June- Maryborough 10.15 am
Everyone concerned about the ongoing loss of access to our public land
is urged to attend this rally.

Venue: Goldfields Reservoir, Reservoir Road
(off the Maryborough/Ballarat Road near Ripples Restaurant)

Win TV will be present so a show of strength is vital.
Prospecting, Hunting, Apiary, Horse-Riding, Firewood Collection, Camping, 4WDriving, Trail-Bike Riding, Mining, Timber Harvesting and even walking your dog will be prohibited or further limited if we dont stand up
to this assault on our rights.
The State Governments Victorian Environmental Assessment Council are currently conducting an investigation: into public land use in 120,000 hectares including the Mount Cole State Forest, Wombat State Forest,
Wellsford State Forest and more.
In addition to this, Park Management Plans for many Goldfields Parks are being reviewed with a current recommendation that prospectors lose access to
another 10,000 hectares our traditional land.
There is a State Election this year and the Government needs to know that public land users are standing strongly together to protect
Public Access to Public Land
Bring your banners and signs. Tell your friends.
Help send a message to Government that
Enough is Enough!
Enquiries to Bill Schulz (Wombat) on 0419 008 548

Yer, sorry guy, I know it is short notice but Win News Bendigo only contacted me on Friday morning asking if they could do an interview about the Central West Forest Investigation. So we decided to try and call an all "Bush User Groups" rally to sent a clear message to the Andrews Government that we do not want any more State or National Parks for Victoria. And that includes the "Great National Forest" in the Eastern part of Vic.
wombat ;)

There is a petition happening every one.
Just on the phone to Wombat.
PM Wombat for details as they must be on paper.

As soon as Wombat has one, I will put it up. :) :)
Or, If you get one first, Put it up and I will sticky it.

Today I formed a new Face Book page to deal with the on going fight with the Victorian Government and Greens that are trying to turn our State Forests into either State or National Parks. If this keeps on happening it will course devastating effects not only to regional towns and surrounding areas but also to all bush user groups, individuals and companies. Also to other people that rely on the bush to give them an income to support their lively hoods. This is an open forum for anyone to join. So come in and help us in our fight.
wombat ;)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/453...if_id=1528860881520182&notif_t=group_activity

Latest posts