Booby traps, Enfield State Forest

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
1561541072_18205192-bae2-439d-8504-015ffb64cf05.jpg

About 3 years ago I was hassled on 2 separate occasions by an idiot in a dark blue Toyota Landcruiser tray back.
He actually try to run me off the road , I refused to be intimidated and wound down the window and offered the opportunity to have a chat the 2nd time.
He just drove off like a maniac.
This was all on the Staffordshire Reef/Beringa road.
Some of the locals in that area and also Snake Valley believe that the state parks are their own private property.
Be alert.
Cheers Steve :|

stoyve said:
About 3 years ago I was hassled on 2 separate occasions by an idiot in a dark blue Toyota Landcruiser tray back.
He actually try to run me off the road , I refused to be intimidated and wound down the window and offered the opportunity to have a chat the 2nd time.
Some of the locals in that area and also Snake Valley believe that the state parks are their own private property.
Be alert.

Sounds like it's time to organise a meet up :) :power: I'd love to have the opportunity to meet such a person, not that I'm provocative in a despicable way as the person laying gutless traps. People who resort to this carry on have some serious issues going on,I'm sure we all agree. I'll even go as far to say if we do have the commitment to organise a meet up these gutless wonders with pre conceived ideologies will soon understand we don't stand for this crap. And to make it public and put it on the record include the local rag and any media who cares enough about the truth.

RM Outback said:
stoyve said:
Be alert.

Sounds like it's time to organise a meet up :) :power: I'd love to have the opportunity to meet such a person, not that I'm provocative in a despicable way as the person laying gutless traps. People who resort to this carry on have some serious issues going on,I'm sure we all agree. I'll even go as far to say if we do have the commitment to organise a meet up these gutless wonders with pre conceived ideologies will soon understand we don't stand for this crap. And to make it public and put it on the record include the local rag and any media who cares enough about the truth.

Im out there in Enfield ever second day , anyone wants to meet up. Pick a date Im there. Can arrange for Parks Victoria to be there

pagan prospector said:
Hey RM sounds like an opportunity to cement relations with our BUGU brothers and their families
Pagan P

:Y: top idea I'll send you a pm, tomorrow I'm tired and not interested in putting my brain through cyber discussion :lol:

Ward69 said:
RM Outback said:
stoyve said:
Be alert.

Im out there in Enfield ever second day , anyone wants to meet up. Pick a date Im there. Can arrange for Parks Victoria to be there

Sounds like a great idea :Y: will be in touch soon :)