Bigger nugget finder z search?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Anyone heard anything about a bigger NF Z search? There was a rumour of a 17" sometime ago.....

There has been a issue with the new coil nugget finder are trying to resolve the issue , They will not release any coils on the market until the coil comes up to all performance criteria ,sorry these are the facts regards john

old hand said:
There has been a issue with the new coil nugget finder are trying to resolve the issue , They will not release any coils on the market until the coil comes up to all performance criteria ,sorry these are the facts regards john
Thanks mate. :beer:

I have heard a whisper that the 17 x 13 is as sensitive or MORE sensitive than 12".

I hear some are out there already now.
Anyone got one yet?
Have a mate who's been using one for quite awhile and his exact words are "I'm not giving it back" It's that good he has a 6000 as well as the Z and he's packed the 6000 up. So it looks like a goer .................. is that a word ? 🤔 🤭:D

Picked up my 17x13 today. Its A nice looking beast. Just out of interest I put both coils on the scales. The Nuggetfinder came in 6 grams lighter than the standard coil. Yeah, I know, it’s not much but at least it’s not heavier. A mate wants to do some depth tests compared to the standard coil before he outlays some dough. Looks like I’m the Guinea pig. Will report back on comparisons. We will also look at undug targets in the future which is a much better way of comparing coils.

Les, I've been mucking around a fair bit, and in my ground (variable) this time of the year (fairly high emi, due to storms) I have been in difficult, general, smoothing on, low, and sensitivity 15. I went over the same ground I did last week with different settings, including smoothing off, and picked 2 bits that I should have, (sure I did) walk over. The smaller sized one weighed 5.6 grams, probably 4 grams of gold, was at 17". A full coil deep.

Latest posts