Batteries

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi All, Just wondering what type of life expectancy/ years people are getting from their Deus? Both my remote and WS4 batteries have died. Remote and WS4 are about 3 years old, don't know about the coil as it was a second hand replacement for mine when it died at around 18 months. Was getting used a couple times a week for a few hours each time, never run flat or left on a charger. I've got LiPo batteries here for vaping that are pushed harder each day and are a lot older.

Seems to be a short lifespan???

Just curious

I've owned a Deus since 2015, and am on the original lipo batteries for all the components, including my four coils. They are all still holding good charge, and my Deus has been pretty heavily used over the years, usually 6+ hours for each hunt.

The battery packs for the remote and ws4 are pretty easy to replace, just the coil is a bit more complex - probably better off sending to Clegy in QLD for a replacement battery. Pretty hard to put a finger on why some LiPo batteries last longer than others with so many factors involved - some owners have seen 6+ years life on their Deus batteries.

Must of got a Friday machine. Already pulled both apart to swap the batteries around. Waiting on either Ben or Clegy to reply to the emails sent for new battery price. No one has them listed on any websites :/

Was a 4 am start today :zzz: . Think of the coin :D :| :zzz: .Replied last night. If you could PayPal me the bill Then I can sort it when I get home tomorrow night.

Cheers

Latest posts