Any clubs on far south coast Bega area.

Reaction score
Hey Chickennugget & Tathradj im from down your way also Bega & wouldn't mind some company out in the scrub when im home next.
I don't think we have any clubs down our way at all that I know of, If your in Batemans Bay you could stop in at Detect-A-Den & ask if there's any meets or clubs up there.

If your interested we could try Pambula, Wolumla, Vimys Ridge, Dignams Creek, Mogo, area?

Reaction score
I am not from you way however, my parents are from Eden and I know that some good gold has been found near Mt Imlay (South of Eden)

kindu

Terry Mortlock
Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm also new and would like to go out with a group to different places, and I'm from Tura Beach, I don't like going out by myself especially out into the bush, just in-case I get injured. And like Hellhole said i wouldn't mind the company.
:)

Reaction score
Hi All, I`m out at Mt Darragh , NSW and have been fossicking for about 6 years and go for day trips and extended 3 - 6 day camping trips for detecting but mainly gold panning. Now that we`re past the shortest day I`ll be resuming activities in the Yambulla area. If anybody wants to join me, then you`re more than welcome. Get in touch.

Latest posts