⚠️ An Introducion to Prospecting - A Guide for Newcomers!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks so much for that info Nugget! Really helpful info, especially for those of us just starting out :)

darui said:
hello there, I am newbie :perfect:

G'day, try adding a bit more information to your posts :rolleyes: like what experience you do or don't have and what gear you use or would like to try :Y: A good idea is to start your own thread in the Introduce Yourself threads :D :Y: any questions you may have or experience you can share will be well received :perfect: :beer:

DizziFish said:
Thankyou so much for all this incredibly handy info, for newbies like myself. Great place to start. I've been collecting stones since I was a kid, still go out looking at least once a month. Recently bought a metal detector MD-3006 looking forward to trying it out now that Springs warmer weather is here.
:sunny: :Y:

Update:- 30/03/2021.
Joined Adelaide Detector club, purchased a Minelab Equinox800. Have been on a few field trips but with Covid-19 been unable to get to the gold fields.

DizziFish said:
DizziFish said:
Thankyou so much for all this incredibly handy info, for newbies like myself. Great place to start. I've been collecting stones since I was a kid, still go out looking at least once a month. Recently bought a metal detector MD-3006 looking forward to trying it out now that Springs warmer weather is here.
:sunny: :Y:

Update:- 30/03/2021.
Joined Adelaide Detector club, purchased a Minelab Equinox800. Have been on a few field trips but with Covid-19 been unable to get to the gold fields.

Good stuff :perfect: hang in there mate it'll happen :beer:

Latest posts