⚠️ An Introducion to Prospecting - A Guide for Newcomers!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all,

With an increasing number of newcomers to our hobby, I thought it would be a great idea to start an introductory post for anyone new to prospecting. Below is a brief list of just some of the great resources that can be found around the forum.

Prospecting Terminology

Identifying Gold Bearing Areas

Gold Maps

Australian state by state known Gold bearing areas

Prospecting / Fossicking Permits and Regulations

Nugget.

I just want to say a big thank you for all the work you have put into this forum. Great effort! I will be hitting the grounds soon and this forum has been a huge help so far.

Thanks Nugget, info is the key and being able to get it in one place is far easier than wading thru endless web sites. Thanks man.

Thank you for putting together all this great info. It's 1.07am and I can't switch off my computer because I find another article I want to read. 8)

Thank you for putting together all this great info. It's 1.07am and I can't switch off my computer because I find another article I want to read. 8)

Once again...this is why I recommend this forum to newbies and old farts alike.

Great information and well presented without hype or barrow pushing

Thanks Nugget

regards

Fantastic to find so much valuable information on one place. I've researched so many forums and sites, even on you tube but I have found this site to be the best there is, thank you so much for your hard work and that from all the members. I feel like this is fast becoming my 2nd home lol

Hi everyone
this is my first ever anywhere posting. I am very new to fossicking and prospecting, this posting is just what I needed to help me at least start to understand what is being said. Thanks Dave

Latest posts