Aldi Adventuridge Metal Detector

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Greenhornet_au said:

Yeah but you can't just walk into in and buy them on the day, that's part of the appeal with getting one from aldi. :lol:

Cheap thrills and a bit of a tradition here on PA, I suppose. :lol:

I have lost count of how many times I have rocked in very early to Aldi for an item on the catalogue, just to be told it either "didnt come in" or "they are ALL sold out".

Not that I don't get anything ever, just there are so many things I target for the kids as well as general home, it's not helped by the Covid issues and shipping from China.

But I had to look at what the specs are to consider this for miss 4years - it was interesting to find it in Australia already for a lot less and free delivery to the door.

:8 :lol: :lol:

Guess I wont miss out....

Should I make a big sign up advertising the Ebay item, put it on my car and park in the ALDI carpark after calling the 7 9 and 10 News Teams ?

O:)

1st one through the door on the day is three hours too late...... happens a lot with specially priced items anywhere.

:eek:

The Aldi super-tector
1640324720_fd4cea56-2936-4020-8c1c-f1487cf06034.jpg

I grabbed one.

It seems to do what it's supposed to.

I'm filling my recycling with ring pulls and aluminium wine bottle tops.

I've only found a few decimal coins but the lack of finds may be down to where I've been searching.

I grabbed one also as a spare and to give to a farmer to look for lost nuts and bolts in the sand when dropping them.
But I was disappointed in the unit and ended up returning it.
It did work for the most basic beep, they had a better one a few years ago.
The same Aldi unit was on Ebay for $85