A Guide for all Shed Mechanics.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wish locksmiths had some type of mark on their foreheads so everyone knows who they are, I'd charge them 5x the going rate for anything, so would most other people.

Oh you want a longneck of beer sir, that will be 47.50, we'll just make it an even $50 hey.

Anyway the bloke should have paid him as an agreement was made but still, what a rippoff for 15 seconds work! It's not brain surgery.

Nightjar said:
ken2m said:
The look on the guys face when the door closed was PRICELESS.

Not laughing here, that is a pathetic act. You were driving past on your way home, and could have brought accolades to the business.

Driving past after he had already done an 18 hour day. He really didn't want to do the job at all he was really wanting to get home to bed. Just thought he'd help the guy out even offered a discount.

If you run a business i'm sure you just let non paying customers have a free run on your goods or services.

The locksmith was one of the best pickers that was around (acording to a previous employer of his) and he didn't charge extra if a lock took 45 minutes or more to pick. Also when locks had to be drilled (due to damage caused by customers) he didn't charge extra.
I'm sure everyone likes working at 2AM and then putting in a full day the next day. I am opposed to people no paying for what they get. He could have called the after hours service for the estate agents and been charged for that. He could have broken a window and got a glazier out and paid for that. He could have broken the front door down. Or he could have waited until Monday during the day.

Anyhow this is not me or my business I was just in the van for security.
Ken.

Nightjar said:
ken2m said:
The look on the guys face when the door closed was PRICELESS.

Not laughing here, that is a pathetic act. You were driving past on your way home, and could have brought accolades to the business.

I have been thinking about this for a while now.
And I don't feel that the personal attacks by you are in any way positive despite what you may think.

You have the right to your own opinions, right or wrong but personal threats have no place in any public forum.

I was extremely pleased to find this website and have already learnt a little more about prospecting.

It makes me somewhat annoyed to be threatened by you. A first in many years of internet access.

Ken.

Latest posts