5 acres in Daisy Hill (Maryborough Vic.) for sale

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkear

Geoff Mostyn
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Regrettably we have to sell our house in the Victorian goldfields. 22 George Cook Drive Sth, Daisy Hill, 3465.
it is 5 acres and only 7 mins 12.3 seconds from the Aldi bottle shop in Maryborough.
It has town water as well as a tank and an excellent dam.
Electricity is connected and supplemented by EV panels.
The house is a neat unpretentious three bedroom hardiplank home on concrete stumps.
There is a good sized garage with electricity a wood heater and a sink,
There are a number of smaller sheds on the property including a good sized fully screened steel chook shed with laying boxes and a large screen house for growing fruit and veggies.
it has good fencing and comfortably runs half a dozen sheep.
There is is also a large fully insulated coolroom adjacent to the garage.
We have listed it for a set price of $539000.
Just today we 9EC826A0-90E4-4FF3-BE3D-7E112C212933.jpeghave engaged an agent (Professionals, Maryborough) so are not asking for a private sale and would prefer enquires to go through the agents but given its location in the golden triangle we thought that perhaps members of the forum who may have thought about having a place in the goldfields might appreciate having the early opportunity before all the normal advertising starts.

Best of luck with the sale mate 👍 it'll definitely sell. Pity I don't have the spare coin I'd love to buy it, maybe Friday after tomorrow's lotto draw 😍🤩 ah we live in hope 😊
Thanks for that. It's a bit of a wrench to sell and whilst having had to put a lot of time and hard work into maintaining the property at the expense of prospecting time, one does get heavily attached.
But with time not going backwards and with other things to fit in to our lives, sometimes we have to make a decision rather than have one forced upon us.
PS Grubstake, Just didn't seem to find the time to detect the dam or the creek that goes through the bottom of the property. Dam is chock a block at the moment so not much opportunity now and even if I could, I'm not sure I'd enjoy the moment if I ever found anything already having committed to sell.
All in all, allowing time for us to travel more freely in our caravan to goldfields and places further afield will be reward enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts