40E Permit's for WA - information and questions

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Tim1512 i start out when doing a search to do a 40e by useing landtracker which shows all of the leases, pending and live, you also can use there MTO to get owner and some details, the area you are looking at is quite good as we have visited it 3 times over the last 6 years and we did get some gold,we also have done two 40es on a adjoining lease, that roclea area has some gold but last year was overloaded with caravaners we think because of covid, the larger lease e47/4361 has more small gold on the quartz flats near the edges of the Beasley river i would look there and access is quite easy through the main gate opposite Rocklea homesteads gate, you will need to plot your way into there on google earth as the station tracks are quite bad in some of the tereain as its very hilly and beware of rain we got stuck in 2018 for week or so as there are numerous creek crossings, the station is now owned by Rio Tinto and the manager and his lady are very accomodating also.
Landtrackers web is https://www.landtracker.com.au/service/ and the mto for lease info is https://tenementcache.landtrack.com.au/Index.aspx?tenid=m45/579&text=&cmd=search.
I would also recomend you play around on Ten graph web as it is a great tool once you learn but like i said above landtracker is very easy plus its free and the satelite view on it is superb, hope this helps mate.

To all the members that have offered their advice to TLM1512 Good On You, that's one of the reasons I love PA, everyone is so giving of thier time and expertise when someone asks for help. Well done and cheers :Y: :beer:

You guys are great with all the information.
I have even gone onto google earth to try and find exactly where i am trying to get to.
Rustyhooks Its near a windmill through the Beasley Gorges where caravans tend to park up.
I am trying to get the exact coordinates as it looks like it may actually be tenements near there. So will probably need the permit. At least i now have the name and address to write for permission.
Again, thank you all. I have a little more patience than my husband when it comes to technology :lol:

Latest posts