19" NF coil.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

2lateagain

Too old to care anyway.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a 19 inch Nugget Finder coil for sale, it is in good condition, has had little use. Being sold as it tempts me to walk too far, then my age and some joints object to the effort of getting back to the car. Looking at $350.00 plus freight or pick up Tomerong NSW.DSCF2029.JPGDSCF2030.JPG

Last edited:
$9.95 + GST? From my side of the fence that's sensible :)

Give it a coupla weeks and PM me if it hasn't sold... I'll up the offer to something a bit more reasonable. Also, if you supply a length of rope to stop me wondering to far I'll probably add another $20 in the offer.

Last edited:
BigL, I took you extremely generous offer and told the wife at just on 5pm, I have just regained consciousness and am having difficulty seeing what I am typing, so I can assume from her reaction that the answer is a definite NO. She also did make some sort of remark about what she could do with the length of rope should she be able to get it around someones extremities, but these remarks could have been directed towards me as I am not able to hear very well at the moment, so for my further safety I will also pass on your generous offer. default_th_panic.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts