12 volt Trommel

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi all
I am selling my 12volt Trommel.
I am listing here for a short time only!

Description:

Barrel is made from commercial stormwater pipe.
Has internal baffle and scrubbers/material lifters inside.
Dimensions are 250 diameter and 850mm in length.
Classifying screen is 12mm minus.

Hopper is 2mm checker plate housing with 10mm HDPE impact and wear plate.
Also has HDPE 50mm minus internal grizzly which is removable.
Hopper is dismountable for ease of transport.
Adjustable spray bar system with additional garden spray hose connection.

Sluice is Hungarian riffle over expanded metal, miners moss, gold grip rubber matting,
With Keene miracle rubber matting underlay.
Quick release collection tray at head of sluice box for checking concentrates fast!

12volt motor is a CNC motor with reduction gearbox.(heavy duty)
With pulley and barrel reduced to make the barrel turn at an optimum 8 RPM.
Ideal for gold bearing clay material.

Pumps included are 1x 12v 3600 gph submersable bilge and 1 x 12v 3000 gph.
ie: hopper pump and barrel pump. All hose and connections inclusive.
You can also use a petrol transfer motor and pump with unit

Powered by 120AH deep cell battery Red Back Thumper!

Frame is constructed from light gauge dura gal steel(won't rust) painted in black enamel.

This beast has had very little work and is in as new condition!
It is ready for action, no moderfacations required.
The hopper can take a full bucket of Gravel at a time and process a bucket every 60 seconds
For best results fill plenty of buckets prior to turning unit on.

I also have a recycling setup for this unit at an additional cost of $250

I am asking $2850
It will also be advertised elsewhere through a dealer however you can expect them
To put a small margin to cover their expenses.
1404629491_image.jpg

1404629512_image.jpg

1404629534_image.jpg

1404629646_image.jpg

1404629670_image.jpg

1404629704_image.jpg

1404629739_image.jpg

magneticsand said:
Free bump.
It sure looks good.

With the two pumps, how long can it run?
I use a 120 ah deep cell marine battery, you can run two pumps non stop for 4 hrs.
I get a couple of days by managing the pumps between digging.

Hunting the yellow said:
dam if I had the cash m8 I would buy for shore :(
If I had the time I would be using this machine every day!

Hi Ryan27,

New to forum although would like to make some inquires in regards to your 12 volt trommel as follows,

(a) First of all do you still have this item for sale?

(b) Could you please provide the height of trommel from bottom of wheels to top of barrel with hopper removed

(c) Could you please provide total length of trolley/frame i/e from hopper support to front of wheels without sluice attached

(d) What region of Victoria are you from if I need to arrange pick up, I am in Gippsland.

Look forward to you reply many thanks.

Kind regards

Dags

dags said:
Hi Ryan27,

New to forum although would like to make some inquires in regards to your 12 volt trommel as follows,

(a) First of all do you still have this item for sale?

(b) Could you please provide the height of trommel from bottom of wheels to top of barrel with hopper removed

(c) Could you please provide total length of trolley/frame i/e from hopper support to front of wheels without sluice attached

(d) What region of Victoria are you from if I need to arrange pick up, I am in Gippsland.

Look forward to you reply many thanks.

Kind regards

Dags
Hi Dags
Welcome to the forum. I was having a discussion with my wife only this week, I was having second thoughts about selling the Trommel. This is one of my best creations yet. I however have to repay our savings account under strict instructions from the chief financial controller (AKA the Wife). I managed to convince my wife that investing in a GPX 4500 was better than investing in shares and I would repay the money via the sale of the 12volt Trommel and some other excess prospecting equipment. And the detector would pay for itself with one sunny Saturday in the Triangle. :lol:
To answer your questions...
(A) yes 8.(
(B) 900mm
(C) 1500mm
(D) factory located in Campbellfield Melb.

Regards Ryan

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for your reply, I would like to purchase your Trommel don't worry it will be going to a good home and will get plenty of use. Glad to assist in keeping the CFC happy (AKA wife). As I have have just recently joined this forum I believe I cant private message you, what would be the best way to contact you to arrange pickup and payment at your convenience?.

Regards
Dags

Hi Dags
You may have to Contact Nugget and ask if he could upgrade your account. Or you could introduce yourself and build your posts up.
Make sure you read the terms and conditions first. I am reluctant to put my personal details here in the classifieds, it is also frowned upon by the forum moderators. The Trommel is at my factory, Saturday or Sunday are the best days. I can set everything up for you and take you through every detail.
I think you can use the email function also. I can respond and work out the details with you there.
Cheers Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts