⭐ Gold Detecting Show'n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well spent week up nth nsw doing some stuff got a bit prospecting in between hot weather had storm nearly every day good chance to give the 6 a fair go well.. im impressed after minelab the mic fix,tested the 11 inch,u got to spend time testing the 6 ,stoping yourself ,change things ,coils ,setting etc. not there much all takes time with the six ,storms were prevalent every arvo emi heat tested the capabilities of the machine i was averaged bit gold every 1/2 hour the machine has it limits i found lets put this way i never got my seven out at Tumbybay for few days then Arno bay to catch up with old overseaser

Attachments

• 20221229_084003.jpg
    20221229_084003.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 2
Hit the jackpot the other day out the back of the wedderburn caravan found a nugget with the weight of 57.7grams now are at a bit of a loss who to sell it to. Detector company seem to offer gold price less 20% however the only one of that weight I could find was approx six thousand any advice on where to sell in victoria would be much appreciated. Amazing buzz first find this big. Thanks for all the previous advice guys. Ureka.

1376780693_image.jpg

:cool: Champagne was flowing.

1376780924_image.jpg
Best value I believe would be to sell it on ebay auctions you get more value as collector items

After a stint in hospital in between a few weeks of looking after her mother in Perth Mrs M wanted nothing more than a few days out prospecting.

Today.jpg

The thermometer was hovering at 38°C and above but the mornings and evenings were better.

7.36g.jpg

We spent two days trying to encourage the new Dometic air-conditioner to cool the bus but it didn't do what we hoped for. It was good at night but a bit of a waste of energy throughout the day. It would have helped if I'd taken the operating instructions because since we arrived home this morning I googled it and so far it has knocked the temperature down by 10°C.

7.36g2.jpg

Two days were enough so after a stint this morning we headed for home. At least the AC here is evaporative and chills you to the bone if you let it. Overall it was a good couple of days away and helped cure the fever ;) . For a short while at least.

is it because your van is not insulated moneybox ??the only thing i hate ,is running my honda 2.2 gennie in this heat i was thinking put small fan beside it going im talking 40deg in nth nsw

After a stint in hospital in between a few weeks of looking after her mother in Perth Mrs M wanted nothing more than a few days out prospecting.

View attachment 6724

The thermometer was hovering at 38°C and above but the mornings and evenings were better.

View attachment 6725

We spent two days trying to encourage the new Dometic air-conditioner to cool the bus but it didn't do what we hoped for. It was good at night but a bit of a waste of energy throughout the day. It would have helped if I'd taken the operating instructions because since we arrived home this morning I googled it and so far it has knocked the temperature down by 10°C.

View attachment 6726

Two days were enough so after a stint this morning we headed for home. At least the AC here is evaporative and chills you to the bone if you let it. Overall it was a good couple of days away and helped cure the fever ;) . For a short while at least.
On mu calculations thats about $575, not bad for a few hours in the sun. Well done and glad to see Sandra up and about. Happy New Year Mackka

Well that does me for the year.
From earlier today.

Didn't quite make an ounce this year but I'll make sure I get a few hundred ounces next year to make up for it.

Hahaha

Happy New Year everybody
Excellent work Solid and A Very Happy New Year to You and Yours and the entire PA Family especially the Mods that make it happen. Cheers Mackka

View attachment 6724

View attachment 6725

We spent two days trying to encourage the new Dometic air-conditioner to cool the bus but it didn't do what we hoped for. It was good at night but a bit of a waste of energy throughout the day. It would have helped if I'd taken the operating instructions because since we arrived home this morning I googled it and o

View attachment 6724

View attachment 6725

View attachment 6726

Im moving to Cue