Intro

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arc

Reaction score
Gday
My names Clarkey and after years of getting around to itIve finally got myself a detector and a couple of pans.
Looking forward to getting out bush and having a look around.
Ive been reading a heap of informative stuff on here so thanks to everyone for sharing their knowledge.
Cheers ??

Thats definitely on the list,but Ive been doing a bit of research on the old mines around here and the Marysville area,going to have a peek around here first.

Arc said:
Thats definitely on the list,but Ive been doing a bit of research on the old mines around here and the Marysville area,going to have a peek around here first.
Welcome aboard Arc..... be 100 people digging there by the time you get to Marysville now that you've mentioned it on here.
remember.... loose lips lose gold
:eek:
just the way of the world nowdays :)

G'day Arc welcome to PA have fun with your search hope you score a few finds. When you get to 10 post's the members section will reveal itself and you'll see the organised meet up's. Come along if the timing suits there great fun and you'll meet like minded people to share the fun with.

Cheers guys,classic newbie move to give away potential search area,dont reckon its the most original place to look.
I forgot about the wider audience ,my first lesson learned.

Me and the young fella went for a look around this arvo,found a heap of rubbish but some interesting stuff as well.
It was pretty hot so we were only out for a little while but both had fun.
1518929070_279dab88-a9d3-436d-b09f-1724ca06e4ec.jpg

1518929071_58ab8608-1d1f-4554-8c32-dbe54ba0e055.jpg

Hilights 1972 2cent &1967 20cent

Latest posts