Today I MADE

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can put my order in now if you like :)
Ryan27 said:
Today I finished my second Pot Belly stove/heater. After taking my first unit out a couple of times I come to the conclusion that it was not portable enough. Although I have youth on my side it is still a touch heavy. So I decided to reduce the size and weight. I also added some accessories to make life a little more luxurious in the bush.
Once I finish the test phase of the pot belly I will the look at a third design which I will consider for production. My aim is to provide those who spend some cold nights camping the ability to cook and keep warm despite location ie caravan parks and weather conditions ie piiing rain!
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/1074/1425184054_image.jpg
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/1074/1425184073_image.jpg

It has ribs now.
So it should handle the Kubota end loader no problems.
1425389054_sam_9524.jpg

1425389055_sam_9525.jpg

I'll need the paperwork before I get to do that Jaros,.... maybe it will be strong enough to hold the concentrates then(fill er up) !
Jaros said:
He's gotta carry all of those speci rocks and nuggets back from his secret spot!! --isn't that right Silver????
Jaros :p :)

It's leaving me tired enough to( I'd need bigger hallways in the house,.. kids could wheel me out to watch tellie etc).
Sa_bogan said:
looks like you could even use it as a bed- looks good

Awesome mate i tried one of those a few years ago i couldn't get the timber apart without destroying it. I love re-purposing, good stuff.

Thanks for the vote of confidence OH, but its probably a one-off, the gauge is a bit thin for really serious hard digging, but if I come across a thicker disc, you never know, might be a goer :rolleyes:

Is there no end to your resourcefulness Adrian ? Well done mate hope it digs a bit of yellow for you , seriously professional job ! :)

Latest posts