Does anyone know what I should do with this

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Wow you found a rare stikeez

I done my shopping at Cole's yesterday and they gave me four or five of the Stikeez thing's,

I just remembered about them just now and wondered where I put them,

They was still in my car,

I just open them and one of them are saying that Wow You found a rare Stikeez- it's Ella Egg

1582852626_img_20200228_121546-1368x2432.jpg

Goody :eek:

Coles Rare stickeez Ella Egg Bronze
Condition:New
Time left:Time left:2d 23h (02 Mar, 2020 16:17:53 AEDST)
Starting bid:AU $10,000.00
[ 0 bids ]

Place bid
Enter AU $10,000.00 or more
Best Offer: Make Offer
Add to Watchlist
Longtime member
No returns
Free local pickup
Postage:AU $12.20 Standard Postage | See details

Item location:
Pakenham, VIC, Australia

Thats not saying they will get that price its like everything on ebay just because its what YOU want for it dosent mean thats what people want to pay for it

Bjay said:
What the hells a Stikeez. I still preferred a single use plastic bag, which I used multiple times, but not allowed to have anymore cause there bad. I guess inane plastic toys are better for the environment. :playful:

Surely thats a 'STINKeez' :D a la Mr. Hanky from Southpark. Which btw I've seen about 10 episodes of about 20 years ago!

There's good sh1t and Bad sh1t.

I think Goodys found some Good Goody Sh1t :) Well done :perfect:

I'm not telling my kids though....they'll want me to drive to Goodys joint just so they can see it :lol: :lol:

Yeah ok but what do they do or what can you do with them. At least a plastic bag you could put things in them, carry stuff around in them, make oxy/acetylene big bangs with them even put em over your detector when raining. I feel for the kids of the future growing up without such a truly useful item. :D (I miss them already)

Bjay said:
Yeah ok but what do they do or what can you do with them. At least a plastic bag you could put things in them, carry stuff around in them, make oxy/acetylene big bangs with them even put em over your detector when raining. I feel for the kids of the future growing up without such a truly useful item. :D (I miss them already)
They put em on forums and every bodys talking about em :lol: :lol:

Latest posts