Whats up!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1530010976_welcome.jpg

Hi All I live at Forster NSW .Interested in teaming up with locals to prospect inland of the mid nth coast . Has anyone recently had any luck finding gold from the eastern rivers from the Barrington to Walcha region .

Vogus Prospecting said:
I'm bloody useless at forum stuff but I have enjoyed reading several posts as a guest so now here I am.

Hope to talk a lot more to all of you about all things shiny and rusty.

Welcome!,
I binged watched your videos on a couple of wet weekends we had and it made me homesick.
But I can hardly move on a cool day in the tropics so I'd be a statue down there, keep the videos coming please.

Welcome guys(Chris and grizzly) love your vids. Some of the best out there. Love the intro music gets me excited every time I hear it :Y:

Welcome, your vids got the cabin fever cured for a quick outing sunday and braved the cold water to just do a bit of crevicing for a couple of hours with my 8 yr old girl, 30 mins into it she sliped off a boulder and fell in the icey water about a meter deep! Thrashing around like it was acid! Im so slack , as I was laughing so hard.

Welcome Chris, you do the vid stuff easily so this "forum stuff" should be a walk in the park in no time

Latest posts