Qld fossicking petition

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's me mate Yobs....and guys we have 373 signatures so far let's see if we can get it to 500.

About time you guys started to get some thing done up here. :)
Support for the Fossicker in Queensland is virtually non existent.

Tathradj said:
About time you guys started to get some thing done up here. :)
Support for the Fossicker in Queensland is virtually non existent.

Yeah Tath you're right....bit disappointing, I would like to think we would support fossickers in other states all the way.

You can. :)
Maybe you can call on
NAPFA,
PMAV
etc,
For help in setting up a Lobby Group.

Well I only came across it because somebody posted a link on a prospecting FB page, so hopefully a few more people will see it now.

I reckon you'll get way more than 500 signatures if it gets shared around enough.

Thanks bund....when I first started this shared it everywhere, forums, FB etc. This might spark a new resurgence.

Thanks Jaros, come on guys help us get to 500 were brothers in arms.....or should i say...prospecting. hahah

Everyone is still sitting on their hands... most of my fb mates have signed when i shared it...
If a fella really needed help fighting this do ya reckon he would get it or would he stand alone and lose all his worldly posessions trying to stay out of jail eventually losing faith in fellow prospectors....the prospectors whom he tried to help....

Yeah mate, true, what happened to the good old Aussie spirit of helping your mate out, the Anzac spirit, the Battle of long Tan spirit, but then again the world has changed....I'm sad to say this, but it's the truth, people have become too self centred. But that's not gonna stop me....I know there are some down to earth Aussies out there whether they live in NSW or Vic or Northern Territoy, QLD or good old Sth Aus, come on guys....get on board and help your QLD brothers out, fellow prospectors.

Latest posts